Please note, this posting contains two positions.
Position: Front End Developer, Baseball Operations
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
The Front End Developer will focus on building applications and systems to support Cleveland’s players, coaches, and front office. The position will collaborate with Baseball Operations personnel, along with colleagues and peers in Information Systems, to rapidly deliver working software, from ideation to delivery, break/fix, and everything in between.
This role will report to the Manager, Front End Development in Cleveland’s Information Systems department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Design and Development of Baseball Systems
- Work closely with Baseball Operations and Information Systems departments to design, develop, and improve new and existing baseball applications
- Create tests and documentation for bug fixes and new application features/functions
- Design and develop dashboards and various analytical tools to directly support front office and field personnel
- Ensure technical feasibility of user interface and user experience designs
- Build and/or support mobile-friendly user interfaces and experiences
- Build and/or…